Saturday 14 December 2013

Beauty Haul


At the end of last week I went for a little stroll on my lunch break and discovered something truly amazing but also pretty darn dangerous. Two words...Space NK. Two exciting words that will now inevitably cause a large dent in my bank balance.

To make matters worse the Debenhams store near my work have also just expanded their beauty department and now have a large shiny new section just for MAC cosmetics.
The window display taunts me every evening as I walk home!
Needless to say, I have been doing some shopping this last week (ahem..a lot!)
Here's what I picked up:







Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Eye Palette
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
MAC Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow in Pinkluxe
MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow
MAC LoveLorn lipstick
MAC Up The Amp lipstick
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig