Saturday 14 December 2013

Make-up of the Day


If you have read my previous post you would have seen that I have been indulging in a few beauty goodies for myself recently. One of my favourites purchases was 'Up the Amp' lipstick by MAC.
After lusting over this in store I wasn't sure whether it was too purple in tone for me at first, but I asked a few other lovely bloggers for their opinion and decided to go for it. I totally was not disappointed! It smoothes on the lips really well and so far seems to have really good lasting power.
The colour is a rich berry shade with hints of purple, great for winter and Christmas parties!
I thought that I would share with you how the colour looks on me and how I paired the rest of my make-up with it.





I decided to go for a simple but thick black liner with a flick and lashings of mascara. I had no eyeshadow on as I wanted the lipstick to be the main focus.
I wore a plain white t-shirt with this look too which I think worked really well together.
Let me know what you all think....I love this!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this lipstick; colour really suits you :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig