Sunday 5 January 2014

New Years Inspiration-Topic 1 2014 Blogger Challenge

Happy New Year!

I am really excited to be a part of this challenge. Hopefully it will give me the opportunity to be a little more creative and get to know lots more lovely bloggers out there.


This quote is something extremely important to me. As I mentioned in my first ever post I have one small tattoo on my foot. It reads 'Vivere Per Oggi' which means 'Live for Today' in Italian.
Throughout my 24 years I have been through a number of quite difficult or sad situations, but I believe that I have become a stronger person because of them.
I truly believe that the present is a gift and we need to appreciate all the small moments in each day that make it special. Be it a laugh, smile, kind gesture or beautiful flower.
It's important not to have any regrets and appreciate what you have whilst it is there. You never know what tomorrow holds.
Saying this however, it is hard to always remember to put this into practise but this year I am going to be inspired by this quote once more :)

Hope you all had a wonderful New Year and here's hoping that 2014 will be great one!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig