Monday 20 January 2014

Skincare Update



Ok so confession time.
I adore all things beauty related, am a makeup artist who regularly tells my clients about the importance of a good skincare routine and as you can see from my previous post, I have a bathroom at my mum's house completely chocka-block full of products at my disposal.
But...(and I shall whisper this so that the beauty gods cannot hear..) I have never really stuck to a great routine and often at the end of a long day reach for my trusty Simple makeup wipe.

Hang on though..let me defend myself. It's effective and fast when your super tired and Simple uses nice, natural ingredients right? So surely it isn't that bad!
Justifying is a big habit of mine as you will begin to learn. I'm ashamed. I'm sorry.

However, as with starting this blog I have recently given myself a kick up the back side, to put it politely, and changed my ways. Time to practise what I preach!

Here is what I have been loving so far:









Most of these products I have used for a long time but very sporadically so haven't seen the full results. My skin really has been grateful for this change and is looking super dewy, moisturised and bright. Who knew?! (Oh yes...I did. Silly me!)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig