Sunday 19 January 2014

Topshop Parma Violet Nails with a Twist

So these past few weeks I have neglected my poor little blog. I have had lots of appointments and meetings (mostly boring unfortunately) this half of January but I am now officially back. Back with a vengeance!


To start with I just wanted to share with you a nail combination which I really loved wearing.
A personal favourite of mine at the moment is Topshop's Parma Violet.
Besides the cute name which is very fitting as it really does remind you of the lavender/soap tasting sweets....I really adore the colour!
As you may have noticed from previous posts purple is probably my favourite colour in general so I am always drawn to it. This polish however was actually given to me for a secret santa present which I have been thrilled with.
It is a lovely pale/icy lilac and even without a top coat (naughty me, painting my nails last minute on a train!) it has a great shine to it.

This was my base coat for this nail look and after deciding to add something a little different to it I rummaged through my collection and found a China Glaze Crackle polish in Platinum Pieces.
When painted over the top it crackles and the glitter separates to give a cool effect.
I wore this on a few nights out and my friends commented on how pretty it looked as when your holding your cocktail glass it sparkles in the light!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig