Sunday 2 March 2014

Lola Rose Oscy Bracelet



My mum actually discovered this gorgeous brand from watching QVC and since we have both been hooked.
I am a big fan of chunky, statement jewellery and Lola Rose seem to create this to perfection and using the finest semi-precious stones too which look and feel so beautiful on the skin.
Just before Christmas I spotted this 'Oscy' bracelet and was totally drawn to the pastel shades of the stones. I adore the combination of mint, lilac, pink and grey together.
I can honestly say that since it arrived through my letter box I have practically not taken it off and feel that it definitely deserves a mention on here now!
It seems to compliment every outfit that I wear and looks perfect in the day or with a dress on a night out. The quality is also great so well worth the money in my opinion.
It shall be proudly worn on my wrist this evening to the 02 Arena to see Beyonce....yes you did read that correctly, the goddess herself.....cannot wait!! :)





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig