Saturday 8 March 2014

Pretty Spring Mermaid Nails



I think my fascination with mermaids stemmed from my primary school days where I was given the part as a mermaid in our play as I had extremely long wavy hair! Next came the dolls and the film Splash and I still love the idea of them today.
As you may already be able to tell I enjoy playing around with my nail colours and recently I'm loving combining different ones.
My newest look I am naming The Mermaid. I started off by painting my nails in two coats of Sheraton Street by Nails Inc. and then used a layer of Hornton Street over the top.
The result is a stunning iridescent green/blue which I reckon looks like the scales on a mermaids tail.
Shades of pink, purple, blue and pearly white shine through in different lights...super pretty!
I shall be wearing it today in this lovely Spring weather we are finally having :)
Hope you like it <3



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig