Wednesday 9 April 2014

Pink Leather Jackets

I wear my trusty Michael Kors leather jacket all the time. Even now with its tears and rips in the shoulder and sleeve I adore it. Secretly I like to think it makes me look like an actual hardcore biker  :) But it goes with absolutely everything and ages so well. 

Whilst browsing the internet after pay day I spotted this beauty from River Island.
I was so close to just clicking add to basket instantly but decided to be sensible and have a think first. I am slightly in love but want to make sure that I could give it as much attention as my black one.
What do you all think? Pink leather jacket fans? I've just read on Essie Button's blog that she is wearing one non stop. To buy or not to buy....


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig