Sunday 18 May 2014

My 25th Birthday!


So today, May 18th, is my birthday :) I am now the very scary age of 25...a quarter of a century! I have no idea where the first 5 years of my twenties have gone. It is definitely true that life goes much faster as you get older, thats for sure.
The weather in London today could not have been more perfect for me. Beautiful blue skies and sunshine...absolute bliss! I spent my day mainly eating and drinking with my mum on the Southbank.
We started off at the delicious dim sum restaurant, Ping Pong, and then walked along the river, watching the street performers, and stopping for ice cream! Here are some pictures from my day:



Hibiscus Spritz Cocktail

The most delicious honey roast pork puffs...so delicious!

Fluffy steamed buns <3



Glass of Prosecco

Underbelly Festival




OOTD with my new Accessorize bag I got today

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig