Thursday 8 May 2014

Summer Glow with Dallas by Benefit



This little box with a horse on the front has been a staple in my personal and professional kit for a long time now.
I find it gives a subtle glow and a sun-kissed look to my especially pale face. It warms it up just enough without being too orange for my skin tone and it blends seamlessly with my foundation.
I dust this powder in the hollows of my cheeks, around my hairline and temples, along my jawline and sometimes down the centre of my nose pretty much everyday and also on most of my clients after applying foundation.
One little box seriously lasts forever as well, as you hardly need to use much at all each application.
Paired with a pinky toned blush on the apples of my cheeks, I instantly look much healthier and more fresh and awake.
It definitely gets a big thumbs up from me and shall not be leaving my makeup bag anytime soon.
Thank you Benefit!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig