Tuesday 20 May 2014

Tanya Burr's Picnic In The Park



I love Tanya Burr, I think all of us probably do. Her tutorials and vlogs are always playing on my laptop and she was one of the first beauty blogs that I read.  So I thought that it was just amazing when I heard that she was releasing her own range. Every girl's dream come true right? I had to have them!
'Picnic in the Park', one of her beautiful pink lip glosses, has been in my makeup bag for a few weeks now....and yes I am very naughty for not reviewing it sooner! But at least this has given me lots of time to wear it and have a play. Here are my thoughts:

The Packaging

A similar shape to the Nars lip glosses which I am a fan of, I actually really like the packaging. It is an easy to hold tube and the little hearts on top of the lid make for a super cute touch. I think it is sweet too how Tanya has named all of her range based on her favourite things, making it very personal to her.

The Product

A light, non-sticky, but still wet look gloss, that has good colour pay-off and pigment on the lips. I have been really impressed with the doe foot applicator, it smoothes the gloss on very easily and evenly, unlike when you use a brush tip, which ends up fraying and bending in all directions...definitely one of my pet hates! The formulation is pretty moisturising too which is important for me, as my lips tend to be on the dry side. 
The only downfall that I found is that it doesn't seem to last too long. Perhaps this is just on myself? I'm not sure. However the smell is so lovely and sweet I don't mind whipping it out and re-applying throughout the day...and I have been, almost every day since buying it!
Well done Tanya :)








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig