Tuesday 24 November 2015

Fashion: Rose Gold Detail Box Bag


Do you think that if I asked Santa for a Chanel Boy bag this year I would get one? I have been really good I promise...pretty please!
This is the dream for me, but until I reach that happy day in my life, I will continue to get excited by just so slightly (or a lot haha) less expensive handbags that I find. I have enough room in my heart for all of you...especially if you are box shaped and have a touch of rose gold. 

Yes, this little beauty was something I found in, yet again, Marks and Spencer. They are just nailing it lately. I was initially drawn to the shape of the bag. I have always loved the box shape and also to have a bag that I can wear cross-body or on a long strap on my shoulder. (This probably comes from the fact that I am often carrying my hair and/or makeup kit around, so need all the free hands possible!)

I have a few of these style bags already but not in black, which is a staple colour I think we all can agree. The mock crocodile skin adds a nice texture which is on trend, as is the rose gold detail. Who doesn't love rose gold at the moment? It is everywhere! I really like the studs down the sides, and the corner protectors. They add a cool tough element, and I think this would look super cute when paired with both a pretty print dress, or jeans and a leather jacket.


Here is the link to this beauty: http://www.marksandspencer.com/faux-leather-mock-crocodile-skin-boxy-shoulder-bag/p/p22403326

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig