Tuesday 3 November 2015

To Pink...Or Not To Pink?


I am no stranger to hair dye, I have been regularly colouring my hair since I was 16, so 10 years now..that makes me feel old! It's been a while now though since I have asked for anything other than my usual blonde shade and I can confirm that I am once again bored. I have turned to my trusty friend Instagram and have not been able to stop searching for pretty hair inspiration. I am addicted.

I have always loved reading Victoria from InTheFrow's blog, and watching her colourful hair choices evolve, so I was extra excited to see Louise aka Sprinkle of Glitter sporting a full on pink look too this last month. My lust started and I want in the gang.


As I told you previously in my Bleach London post I have always had this weakness for fairytale, candy floss hair but I have never totally fulfilled my ideal shade and had it for any length of time.
So my question is shall I brave it and go for pink locks? I must admit I am very tempted and since I am needing a haircut anyway and a colour refresh, maybe, just maybe I shall suggest it to my hairdresser.

I have felt like I need something new in my life lately and a change....plus Coco Chanel did say 'A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life'...perhaps this could work for colour too?





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig