Thursday 14 January 2016

Beautiful Mermaid Brushes


As a makeup artist, and a makeup lover in general, I am totally obsessed with brushes. I come over all flustered when I purchase new ones and get far too over excited!

Honestly though, I really believe that a good set of brushes are a great investment and make the world of difference to your application.

Being the girly-girl that I am I stumbled across the brand Spectrum through Instagram, after spotting a mermaid clam filled with brushes. Yes you did read that correctly....a mermaid clam! I know, I freaked out slightly too!
So I clicked purchase right away and I am now the proud owner of these beautiful brushes and the Glam Clam.

The handle of each brush is mint green and rose gold, and the actual brushes are lilac and pink ombre. What more could you want?!
Going a little deeper beyond their looks however, these are super super soft on the skin and do their job perfectly. They are also vegan and animal friendly which I love, and so far they clean up very well too. I think the lilac faux leather clam is so fun and cute, and looks adorable on a dressing table.

I would definitely recommend checking out the brand if you are after some great but affordable brushes, and they come in lots of different colours too which are all gorgeous!



Having looked on the Spectrum website today, I believe that the Glam Clam is currently sold out, but hopefully it will be back in stock soon.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig